We're not going to keep you here long. Our video is about 8 minutes. In it, you'll find instructions for enhancing and tenderizing solid cuts of meat. It's a simple technique used best on chicken.
It will speed up your cooking time when you take it to the grill.
- The pieces are thinner, cooking faster
- Being uniform in thickness they can be flipped at the same time
- They will all be done close to the same time.
Let us know how we are doing. Tytus is getting better at filming and our next buy will be a microphone to make the audio better.
What else? Give us some constructive criticism.
- Do you like the banner on our Youtube page?
- Did you like the older one with the family better?
- How is the video?
- Do you know how to subscribe to our channel?
- Should we make an instructional video on subscribing?
- What DO or DON'T you like?
There you have a few starter questions to help you think about what we can work on.